Auto Added by WPeMatico
- Axios: Supreme Court Rules Public School Officials Can Lead Students In PrayerOccidental Dissent - Jun 27th 2022 10:30am EDT
Fixed it: #IllegitimateSCOTUS supports only #ChristoFascism https://t.co/jBRL0DwUEr — Pirate Captain Vents ???? (@2xdiceplayroom) June 27, 2022 I’m absolutely terrified that this is where we are – that after so many decades of people fighting for women’s rights to their own bodies, today’s decision has stripped us of that. https://t.co/mwK561oxxl — Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) June 24, […]
- Jake Tapper: 245 Years Later, Has The “American Experiment” Begun To Fail?Occidental Dissent - Jun 27th 2022 10:13am EDT
The “American experiment” was federalism. The Dobbs decision only returns the issue of abortion to the state legislatures. This is perfectly consistent with federalism and republicanism. Liberty is self government in your sovereign state. Women still have the right to engage in human sacrifice in New York and California. Progressivism emerged in the early 20th […]
- MSNBC: With Roe Gone, Are LGBTQ+ Rights Next?Occidental Dissent - Jun 26th 2022 12:56pm EDT
Now that abortion has been returned to the states, it is hard to see the rationale for keeping other contentious issues frozen in amber and locked away as made up constitutional rights. The dam has burst with the demise of Roe.
- Clarence Thomas Calls On Supreme Court To Revisit Gay MarriageOccidental Dissent - Jun 24th 2022 1:57pm EDT
- Secular Talk: Progressive Activist Groups Have Been Paralyzed By WokeismOccidental Dissent - Jun 17th 2022 10:21am EDT
While I was on our road trip out West, Sam Adler-Bell of the Know Your Enemy podcast tried to address the issue in the most gentle way.
- Poll Watch: SPLC Poll Finds Substantial Support For “Great Replacement” Theory and Other Hard Right IdeasOccidental Dissent - Jun 1st 2022 11:59am EDT
You heard it here first. I’ve been documenting this trend for about a year and a half now. White Populism was the future of the GOP. SPLC: “In late April, the Southern Poverty Law Center and Tulchin Research conducted a poll of 1,500 Americans to examine the extent to which the extremist beliefs and narratives […]
- Poll Watch: “These Vital Signs Are Very, Very Bad”Occidental Dissent - May 18th 2022 3:29pm EDT
According to the Alt-MSNBC movement, nationalism and populism are dead and we have “returned to the Cold War” and center-right and center-left politics are the future. Evangelical Christians who live in rural areas and small towns are also the biggest problem facing the White race.
- Brion McClanahan: Roe v. WadeOccidental Dissent - May 5th 2022 5:07pm EDT
We haven’t discussed the states’ rights and decentralization angle of returning abortion and hopefully issues like gay marriage and interracial marriage back to the states.
- The Atlantic: America’s Blue-Red Divide Is About To Get StarkerOccidental Dissent - May 5th 2022 2:00pm EDT
Abortion is a practice. Ronald Brownstein gets it. The abortion issue is really just a proxy of a much deeper cultural divide. The “pro-choice” crowd supports abortion for the same reason it supports atheism and “trans” and “gay marriage” and miscegenation and feminism and divorce and cosmopolitanism and illegal immigration and antiracism and interracial marriage […]
- Tucker Carlson Celebrates New York Times Hit PieceOccidental Dissent - May 1st 2022 2:18pm EDT
pic.twitter.com/FJ76ULBSBG — Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) May 1, 2022 Attaboy! Tucker needs to frame this and mount it on his wall and light a cigar. This is a like a trophy for a job well done. He is pissing off all the right people (i.e., the coastal PMC libtards on Twitter who are dragging us into […]